Monday, June 25, 2012

New Website!

The New and Improved SavannahSchrollGuz.com
In addition to regular studio work, I've begun the process of revamping my website to reflect my new creative direction. She looks a lot different, no? In addition to navigation tabs above the banner (which I've cropped out of the screen shot here), I've added image blocks, including: illustrations, fabric design, functional art, writing, art jewelry, and paintings. I'm approximately three-quarters of the way completed with the conversion. It will be necessary for me to entirely revise the 'Writing' page so that I might include reviews, fiction, and books. Very likely, there will be some subpages within that segment, so information is soundly and logically organized. More about what's doin' in the studio shortly.
In the meantime, you can check out the new site and watch as it continues to evolve here: http://www.savannahschrollguz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment