Saturday, December 14, 2013

Beautiful Snow and Other Things....

So, it's a beautiful day here in the Northern panhandle of West Virginia, that is, if you like snow. Here are some pictures of our backyard and the farm property. Under that, is a picture of a new Woman in Water: Corrine and the Far Away, which I hope to finish soon. Right now, I'm copyediting a book about Russia's Golden Age of Literature, so art production has been a bit slow here. I'll be getting back into the full swing of things next week!
A pic of the beautiful snow. Yes, yes. There is a toilet in our back yard. I know. What can I say?
Do we sit on it during the summer when we're outside? Sometimes, yes. Yes we do.

Another picture of the beautiful snow. I missed the turkeys. They were
picking through the field on the hill about 15 minutes before I got the camera.

New Woman in Water drawing: "Corrine and The Far Away" in progress!

Fred in the new coat Grandma got him for Christmas. Jasper has one, too,
but everyone was more interested in eating dinner than modeling fashions.

No comments:

Post a Comment