Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New art pins and Dream Chair progress....

Michael and I are sitting in the kitchen listening to the Pirates game. I just took some cupcakes out of the oven, which I will eventually ice with the watermelon-flavored frosting I made this afternoon while it was storming. (Hooray for rain! I've gotten so, so tired of watering the garden every morning).

This week, I've been working on my Reference Short Takes column for this month, but I've also been working on additional art pins, two of which are pictured here: a blackberry lattice top pie slice and a different version of cherry pie than the lattice top I sold back in May.

Art Pin - "Cherry Pie Slice II"

Art Pin - "Lattice Top Blackberry Pie Slice"



The Dream Chair -- upholstery fabric embroidery in progress

Detail: The Dream Chair upholstery


No comments:

Post a Comment