Saturday, February 19, 2011

Painting in Progress

So, between grading papers and working on our taxes (Michael's is easy-peasy--I'm done with his part already...but mine, mine is incredibly complicated. There are post office receipts, gas receipts, parking receipts, auction receipts for our vintage goods inventory, and--happily--income from, like, seven different sources. This involves a great deal of coffee, patience, and a level of organization and attention to detail that I frankly lack. )...anyway, between grading, finding receipts, and (ugh!) doing math, I'm taking canvas breaks. Here's yesterday's offering. Please note, this is far from done. I'm building up images, one layer at a time. After I finish the tree branches, it will get a white wash. And then the image building will start again.

Painting in progress.


No comments:

Post a Comment